Music video release: "The Payoff"


Remember this? Well, Faber Drive finally released it yesterday. It's just an fun, upbeat music video that involved many of their local fans. (I now want that "LIFE IS FUN" shirt.)

I picked up the best jacket this morning and I'm off to the Royal Agricultural Winter Fair this afternoon, catching Bleeker Ridge, My Darkest Days, and Three Days Grace. As of this morning, the show is not yet sold out. Come hang, I'll be the girl making a fool of herself in black and khaki.

Winchester in acid yellow; $75 Hurley
The hood is removable and it's very warm. It's a brilliant hue and will be perfect for my part in the school musical. Unfortunately, they're out of stock on their website and this is also a sign that cold weather is settling in. But snow!

NaNoWriMo word count: 25010 of 50000; taking a break.