September in Radiowaves

"2012 (It Ain't the End)" by Jay Sean Feat. Nicky Minaj
I only heard this song this week, and it's inspired me to create a list of impressive mainstream productions. I just really love the "party like it's the end of the world" line.

"Club Can't Handle Me" by Flo Rida Feat. David Guetta
I have to admit that I love both these guys; I was waiting for Flo to come up with something good. We haven't heard much from him since Mail On Sunday and when I first heard this a couple of months ago, it was its radio premiere. An instant hit for me.

"Like A G6" by Far East Movement Feat. Cataracs and Dev
Whenever I hear FEM, I'm speechless. I've never went out to buy their stuff and I don't consider myself a fan, but I really appreciate their ability. I've actually only heard this track twice.

"Night Like This" by Shawn Desman
He is Danny Fernandes' younger brother, another Canadian breaking out onto the scene. I referenced the song in a poem the first night I heard it.

"The Royal We" by Silversun Pickups
Simply because this list is in lack of some good rock.

Siversun Pickups performing at The Greek in Los Angeles